This document, through its content, makes available to customers the terms and conditions for participation in the games organized by Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest. In order to book a game and to participate in Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest games, it is necessary to explicitly and irrevocably accept the present terms and conditions.
1. In order to participate in Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest, it is necessary to book a game interval that is available for the date, time and room chosen. To register a reservation, you need: the name of the contact person, a valid email address and a valid contact phone number. This information is required and used to confirm the reservation, to communicate booking details, to inform each other of any changes, to make any necessary communication between the organizers of the games and the participants for the good organization and development of the games and afterwards the game / games reserved for sending any photos made to the participants and / or billing documents corresponding to the games played. When all the mentioned correspondence related to the games attended is finalized, you can ask us to delete your personal details (name, phone number and e-mail address) by writing an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Mystery Rooms Escape games are based on intelligence and intuition, on logical and rational deduction, do not require special skills or knowledge. Any use of force, stunts, or any other violent means is strictly prohibited. Puzzles and codes solutions do not involve alteration of furniture, heating, lighting or surveillance.
3. The design of the Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest scenarios was done in accordance with all the precautions necessary for the participants. Scenarios do not contain in any way elements or objects harmful to the participants. Participants assume full responsibility for any voluntary or involuntary action that is provoking physical or mental suffering.
4. Damage to objects in the room or to the room itself during the game falls under participants' responsibility. In case of any damage the participant responsible accepts pay the charges involved by repairing or replacement of the object, and also involved by unfulfilled future games due to the damage.
5. It is not allowed to strip the stickers. Messages such as "Do not touch", "Do not move", "No smoking" etc. are for your protection and for the smooth running of the game.
6. The team can play 2 to 5/6/7/10, respectively 12 members, depending on the chosen room. Children aged 14 or under must be accompanied by at least two adults. Minors between the ages of 14 and 18 must submit their parent's consent in writing to attend the event or have to be accompanied by an adult. In the event of non compliance to this rule, the organizers reserve the right to interrupt the game without repayment of its value.
7. Escape room games are not allowed under the influence of alcoholic beverages or narcotics. In such cases, the organizers reserve the right to immediately cancel or discontinue the game without refund. Also, access to alcoholic or narcotic drinks is not allowed inside the location Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest and smoking is strictly forbidden in the premises.
8. Escape Room participants understand and accept that during the game, the door of the room they play, will be locked. Depending on the chosen category (with or without clues) and the chosen room, the door will open and the game will end within 60/70 minutes or 90 minutes in the Journey, Legacy, Enygma and Playgroung games and within 80 or 100 minutes Conspiracy and Blue Cave, whether or not the final solution was found. In exceptional situations caused by participants' health or safety issues, the organizers will urgently open the door.
9. Escape Room participants understand and accept that the game is being watched by the organizers with the help of the surveillance cameras. The video and audio surveillance of the participants is necessary and used exclusively for the smooth running of the game and for the quick intervention in exceptional situations.
10. People with a health condition that could be adversely affected by spending 60 to 100 minutes in a closed space are advised not to participate in the game. Mystery Rooms Escape organizers cannot be held responsible for the health condition of the participants.
11. Video recording or taking pictures, inside Mystery Rooms or with objects from the games is forbidden. In the situation when this rule is not respected, the game will be immediately interrupted by the organizers without reimbursement.
12. Reservations can be made both by phone and online. In both cases, the reservation will be confirmed by an email containing the information related to it. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact us at 0726 978 379 or by e-mail at email@example.com. To cancel or change the booking, participants must contact the team or by email at least 4 hours prior to booking.
It is possible that in some situations you need to pay an advance for your booking / reservations. The advance can be paid either by bank transfer, cash or by card at the location. In the event that the bookings are not honored in accordance with the terms discussed and agreed by both parties, the advance is not refundable.
13. It is recommended to arrive at the Mystery Escape Rooms location at least 15 minutes before the appointment time to participate in a briefing on the proceedings of the game and rules of conduct. In case you will be delayed, the training will still be sustained, and the playing time will be shortened in order to respect the booking interval. Attending the game is allowed only all participants have attended the training.
14. Your personal belongings such as mobile phones, keys, bags, school bags, books, writing instruments, laptops, audio or video recorders, food or beverages will be left inside the lockers specially arranged for the participants.
In case of non-compliance with these terms and conditions, or with the rules of conduct explained in the training, Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest organizers reserve the right to to start the necessary legal steps.
Damage to the objects in the room causes payment for the games reserved for that day, for that room, games that can not be played for that reason.
Group of happy escapeesEnygma, Conspiracy, BlueCave and Journey are really treasures :). I've played them on different days, with the same cheerful group, in that order you've recommended, and not only that it was the perfect combination of fun, challenge, surprise, it was really WOW. Thank you!
Corina UEverything was perfect! Truly a successful team building, thank you!
AndrewI will write this in English, for me to be able to best express myself. Journey is one of the best escape games I've played in the last couple of years, in different countries. I understand that it was recently upgraded, I didn't play it before that, but now it's a masterpiece of logic, with a great design and a wonderful way in which all the pieces come together throughout the game. I've heard from you that most players loved it, but some hated it, as there are some teams that were frustrated because they found it very hard to solve the puzzles, although you've stated to me also BEFORE the game that it is the most difficult room. If I were you, I would test them before the game, and not allow them to play Journey if they are stu***. Please don't translate that :)
CosminBlue Cave or Mystic or what it's called ...UAU! I've never seen anything like it...
AnonimI'm not used to reviewing, but ... I did not think there was anything to get us out of laziness and apathy in our corporate teambuilding for two days. Somehow pushed from the back, we had to take part in another activity instead of drinking a beer ... Cautious and program-bound, 50 people walked out of the conference room asking ourselves when we could enjoy some free time during the two days of so-called teambuilding. We dragged our feet to the spot, we split our teams and ... DELETE! I do not know when it's been 2 hours! My friend or dear sir, I do not know what state you've been when you managed to compose the scenarios, but down the hat! We talked about it all day, all night, and I foresee x weeks after, and so on...
MoniqENIGMA is by far THE GREATEST ESCAPE ROOM !!! :)
FlorinaI came with my teams in teambuilding to the escape room Bucharest and it was far beyond expectations! Every mystery has a story, encourages logic and team communication, everyone told me they felt great.
MihaiConspiracy is super cool! I think I have never laughed like this :) :) we had great fun, RECOMMENDED!
Room Escape AddictA step away from Cismigiu and its shady alleys with charm, a mysterious house awaits you with a wonderful interior architecture where you will find a warm, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. 5 games, 5 captivating and original stories lure you, each one will challenge you in its own way with original and exciting mysteries and mysteries! You can play at the same time up to 35 friends or colleagues and each room has the option of playing with clues, no clues or collaboration. Escape Room Bucharest has challenging games that create addiction!
Bogdan RComplex. Fun. Exciting. It's a way of getting rid of an hour of daily worries and entering a world of adventure. Enygma has created a state of good mood and energy. At the same time, the staff made me feel at home. Congratulations!
Madalina PSuper! Challenging, great for team building and teamwork, you're constantly plugged in. Games with a smart track, very well thought out.
Cosmin IVery interesting, a very creative version for a night with friends at the Escape Room Bucharest! Many mysteries to unleash, very challenging, very interesting games, very addictive!
Ana B.I want to go back to Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest because I felt great!
Marian PYou experience strong emotions, time flies, you really feel like a hero in the story. Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest is an experience with a special charm, a real escape from the daily life, it needs to be tried and then repeated!
StefanMystery Rooms Escape Bucharest - a new and fun experience, worth it!
Andreea TI recently tried the first room at Mystery Rooms Escape Bucharest, and now I do not even want to think of the day when I'm going to finish the other two rooms ... when do you plan to open the next ones?
George B - Fan escape roomCongratulations and thanks! Something special…